- June 27-29, 2003
- Announced Performances:
- Announced performances are due by midnight PST on Wednesday, June 25th.
- Friday, June 27, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Rowand’s Reef Dive Store
1512 Duranleau St,
- Friday, June 27
8:00pm – 8:30pm Safety briefing & site setup
8:30pm – 9:00pm Competition briefing
9:00pm – 10:30pm Competition performances
UBC Indoor Pool
- Constant Ballast:
- Saturday, June 28
Sunset Marina, West Vancouver, BC
9:00am – 9:30am Safety Briefing
9:30am – 10:00am Load boat & leave dock (competitors & safety)
10:00am – 11:00am Site setup
11:00am – 11:15am Competition briefing
11:15am – 12:30pm Constant Ballast performances
There will be no depth limit. Lanyards will be required.
- Bob Croft Presentation
- Saturday, June 28, 7:00pm-8:30pm
Auditorium of the Vancouver Aquarium (gate 5)
Info and Tickets
- Sunday, June 29,
UBC Outdoor Pool
9:30am – 10:00am Safety briefing & site setup
10:00am – 10:30am Competition briefing
10:30am – 12:00pm Static Apnea Performances
- Awards and Social:
- Sunday, June 29, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Granville Island Hotel
- All CAFA members.
- $150 for regular CAFA members, $125 for CAFA competitive members.
Payment can be made either online via PayPal after filling out this registration form, or by sending a cheque made payable to CAFA to the following address: CAFA
106 – 3533 West 4th Avenue,
- Registration deadline:
- Registrations must be submitted and fees paid by June 13, 2003.
- This competition will sanction world record performances with AIDA International.