Below is a list of CAFA recognized clubs:
Are you thinking of starting a freediving club in your area?
Your club could be listed on this page, either with a link to your
club's web site and basic contact info, or a link to an information
page on this site.
Here are the guidelines for becoming a CAFA recognized club:
- Bylaws that govern the club as a non-profit organization. The club
doesn't necessarily have to be incorporated.
Feel free to use CAFA's Club Bylaw Maker
to get started.
- A yearly elected executive.
- Money is accountable to the membership.
- Agree to follow CAFA guidelines pertaining to
safety of events or
- Have at least three board members who are members of CAFA in good
- Club members do not necessarily have to be members of CAFA if they do
not intend on participating in competitions or the freedivecanada